Dienstag, 4. März 2014

Favourite Youtubers

Hey everyone!
I spend a lot of time watching Youtube videos, and I am subscribed to many Youtubers and I aspire to become one some day (when I am brave enough to go in front of a camera and speak to you!) and I wanted to share my favourite Youtubers with you today!
So here they are:

Kandee Johnson
My very first subscription was of Kandee and I just love her. She is bubbly, beautiful and just so fun and creative and I love watching her videos and they inspire me to be creative myself! Keep going, Kandee!

Zoella
She's another favourite of mine because I feel like she's so normal and great and I just love watching her videos and hauls because they just make me happy. Also I love the big group of friends that the british youtubers have made and I just like to watch them have fun together.

Sprinkle of Glitter
Louise is just an amazing, inspiring young mother and even though her videos aren't 100% perfect, she still manages to capture you and she is quirky (like myself) which I absolutely love. When she and Zoe make videos together, its even better!

Pixiwoo
The Pixiwoo sisters Sam and Nic are just so amazingly talented and beautiful and nice and I love to watch their make up tutorials because I feel like I'm learning so much when I watch them. Also they have a make up look for every occasion, so their channel is definitely worth giving a try! 

Grav3yardgirl
Bunny, also known as grav3yardgirl, is one of my all time favourite youtube people because she is crazy, fun and beautiful in her own way. Her videos always make me smile and I love to watch them.

SUPERFRUIT
Pentatonix is an amazingly talented group of young acapella artists and I just love to listen to their incredible songs. When I found out that two of the boys from PTX made a youtube channel, I was wowed. Scott and Mitch are beautiful young men and I love watching their super funny videos and listen to them sing.

Food Wishes
This is one of my favourite food channels, and I love to try out the recipes that Chef John uploads on this channel. The videos are fun to watch (not just boring tutorials) and the recipes taste delicious.

Joy of baking
This is my all time favourite dessert channel and I love everything that I have tried to make from this channel. 90% of my favourite desserts are from this site and I am just amazed at how beautiful the dishes turn out.

PewDiePie
This is one of the only gaming channels that I'm subscribed to but I just love Pewds  (a.k.a. Felix) and how he makes his videos. They always make me laugh and I could just watch his videos all the time.

Troye Sivan
Troye is just amazing! He is awesome, fun and his videos are funny ;) And he is a tumblrr and I love him for putting these elements in his videos...

Carli Bybel
Carli is an amazingly talented, gorgeous young woman and I just love watching her make up and hair tutorials all the time. She does an amazing job and I really enjoy her channel.

Now I know that these are quite a few channels that I love, but I think these are some of the best ones (and I've left a few out!) and I would really recommend every one of these.
Some other channels that I have left out, but still love a lot:
Tyler Oakley
Superwoman
Tanya Burr
Marzia CutiePie

Have a great day,

Lirie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen