Mittwoch, 5. März 2014

Lira's Reviews- *Make Up*

Hey everyone!

In this post I want to give a review of some of my new/favourite make up products, so you know what I think about them. I hope you enjoy!


Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Black Drama Mascara


This mascara promises the "most dramatic lash fab volume!" and a dramatic black finish. I really like this mascara and it costs about 12,00€ (depending on where you buy it, the prices could vary), which I think is quite pricey for one product (but I am quite stingy LOL). This mascara is currently my favourite and I use it every time I apply make up, and it still hasn't dried out yet. It really elongates my eyelashes and seperates them nicely, and it also adds a bit of volume to my lashes. It also has little fibers in the mascara cream, so that the fibers lay onto your lashes and make them seem longer (like you're wearing falsies as the title suggests). I usually apply 2-3 coats (without letting them dry too much in between application) and sometimes, if needed, I comb my lashes with an old, washed mascara wand. It is certainly not the perfect mascara and on some days I can't get it to work properly and it clumps my lashes or it doesn't hold the curl, but nonetheless it is very nice! But I am a mascara snob and I am always on the look out for a great mascara, even though the one I am using now is really great.




Catrice Ultimate Color Lipstick in 220 Step Red Up



This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks! The color is just perfect and it stays on quite well, if you use a lipliner underneath the lipstick (mine is from essence). It is quite cheap (about 3,99€) and it smells really nice aswell, so that using it is very pleasant. Even though the price is not very high, the packaging of this lipstick is very nice. It comes in a nice, elegant black tube with the name written on the bottom of the tube. The quality of the lipstick is great, it glides on smoothly and doesn't really dry out the lips. It doesn't stay on all day long, especially if you eat with it on, so you might have to take it with you and touch it up during the day, but other than that I really love it.




This is me wearing the lipstick

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H Black Collection in 07- Black Chrome



This eyeliner is quite amazing! It is black with a little sparkle in it and it is super longlasting, it doesn't wipe off at all. It costs about 9€ which, again, I think is a bit pricey but being a student with no job, I think that almost everything out there is expensive hahaha. 
The packaging is really nice, the eyeliner comes in a glass container with a metal lid and a neat little brush. After you use the brush it comes with a few times, applying the eyeliner becomes harder because the brush tip isn't as fine anymore, but you could use another brush or just keep using this one instead. I do have to say that my eyeliner dried out a bit and now it is a bit harder to apply, but I still like to use it a lot. The sparkle doesn't show up on the eye that much, but if you focus on it you can see it. All in all I am a really big fan of this product, as well as of Maybelline in general!


Here you can see the sparkle
That's it for today, I will be doing some more reviews in the future because I really like to tell you my opinion of some products, so you guys can see what I like or don't like!

Lots of Love,


Lirie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen