Sonntag, 2. März 2014

What an interesting day...

Hey !

Everything I did today was boring or not really interesting for me to blog. I have troubles about Uni and I just feel like I could do so much more with my time, although when it comes to me doing something, the effort I put into it is about zero. Which is very sad, and I know that but I just can't seem to get myself up to learn something I'm just not that interested in (I'm currently studying chemistry). I want to go to Medschool but that acquires a test to get in (which I have already failed one time :( ) and I really wanna get a job to work at least a couple of hours a week to make a little money for myself. But enought whining :P
At least I tried a new recipe today that my cousin recommended to me, and I made Shepherd's Pie with my mom and it actually turned out quite nicely! The corn was a bit to sweet at first but once it was in the oven, the sweetness mellowed down and it was very delicious to eat :)

That was basically my day in a nutshell. I haven't done much today except watched a couple of episodes of Mythbusters (which I love) and American Horror Story, which I am torn between loving and hating, but hey, I still watch it. 

Anyhow, that's it for today, 

Lots of Love,
Lirie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen