Montag, 3. März 2014

The TMI Tag

Hi lovely people!

Today I want to do the TMI tag, because I think it's fun and interesting to do and I feel like it so here it goes...

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing?
Dark blue Jeans from Primark, a turqoise cardigan from Takko and a simple white top from H&M

2: Ever been in love?
Not really...

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope!

4: How tall are you?
I'm 164 cm, so I'm rather short.

5: How much do you weigh?
I don't really know since I don't own a scale and I don't like weighing myself :P But I'm at a healthy weight

6: Any tattoos?
No

7: Any piercings?
Only my ears are pierced

8: OTP?
Hmmm... Peeniss, Zalfie, Johnlock, and so many I can't even think of all of them

9: Favorite show?
Ugh where do I start! The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, The Mentalist, Sherlock, 2 Broke Girls, Mythbusters, New Girl, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and many many more

10: Favorite bands?
Hmmm... I really don't know.... Maybe One Direction? :/

11: Something you miss? 
My cousins !

12: Favorite song?
Right now I would say Can't remember to forget you... Or Let It Go LOL

13: How old are you?
I'm 19

14: Zodiac sign?
I'm a Libra.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I think he should be trustful, honest, loving, kind, funny....

16: Favorite Quote?
Try to make today better than yesterday

17: Favorite actor?
Does it have to be a HE? My fave actrESS is Jennifer Lawrence. My favourite actor would be Channing Tatum :)

18: Favorite color?
Purple

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood really!

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
In my room

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Roughly 20 minutes probably

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on if I want to wear make up and look good or if I just walk out the house like I am. If i wanna feel and look fancy, it would take me a good 40 minutes to get ready or even more, but if I need to get out quickly, then 5 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
NO! And I don't plan on getting into one

24: Turn on?
Humor

25: Turn off?
When people say stupid or mean things just to annoy you

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I haven't joined it yet, but I would want to

27: Fears?
Losing my loved ones, dying at a young age

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Frozen!

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Probably today (to my mom hahah)

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
It's just my name with some numbers 

31: Last book you read?
Divergent by Veronica Roth (for the second time) and I can recommend it!

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Ingo by Helen Dunmore (in German it's called Nixenblut which is a better title I think, bc if you translate it it means mermaid blood)

33: Last show you watched?
Mythbusters probably

34: Last person you talked to?
My mom

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I texted my best friend

36: Favorite food?
Hmm... Lasagna

37: Place you want to visit?
Paris, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vlora, and sooo many more

38: Last place you were?
London!

39: Do you have a crush?
No...

40: Last time you kissed someone?
MY MOM hahahah probably yesterday

41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday, but only jokingly by my brother :D

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
uhmmm I don't know.... Strawberry?

43: What instruments do you play??
I don't play any instruments but I would love to be able to play the piano!

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Earrings!

45: Last sport you played?
i have no idea... does running to an airport gate count??

46: Last song you sang?
Let It Go by Idina Menzel

47: Favorite chat up line?
I don't like chat up lines so I don't really have a favourite...

48: Have you ever used it?
noooo

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
hmmm with my family all the time but with friends, it has been a while

50: Who should answer these questions next?
anyone who wants to!

Have fun reading all that and lots of love,

Lirie

2 Kommentare:

  1. Cool tag. The answers to these are always so interesting :) I like Frozen too!

    http://gizzlemizzle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for the feedback! :) and yeah Frozen is the best (proven by the 2 oscars it just won hahaha)

    AntwortenLöschen