Mittwoch, 12. März 2014

25 Questions Tag!

Hey guys! 

Today I want to do the 25 Questions Tag because I always love reading and watching those and I wanna share my answers with you :)

Question 1: Do you have any pets? No, I don't!
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you.My laptop, my phone and a bottle of water.

Question 3: What’s the weather like right now? 
It was pretty warm today, but also a little bit windy.
Question 4: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? 
I do, and luckily I haven't crashed yet.
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? I woke up at 8 am to go to university.
Question 6: When was the last time you showered? 
Yesterday evening! (I always shower at night)
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw? 
Magic Mike. It was hot, but the ending could have been better. 
Question 8: What does you last text message say?
Nothing new" after my cousin asked me what's new hahaha
Question 9: What is your ringtone? 
It is "Domino" by Jessie J.
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? 
Yes, I've been to quite a few countries. The most recent one is England, but I've also been to Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Albania, Italia and my native country, Kosovo.
Question 11: Do you like sushi? I'm not the biggest fan of sushi, to be honest.
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? 
Usually at the supermarkets around town, but my mom and dad usually buy them.
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
No and I don't plan on doing so.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have? 
I have a younger brother, he's 17.
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
I have a laptop.
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
I will be 20 ! 
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
I don't wear any of them. 
Question 18: Do you colour your hair? 
The only time I've coloured my hair was when I did my ombre about 5 months ago.
Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today.Go to sleep earlier? Lol
Question 20: when was the last time you cried? It was about a month or two ago, when I watched Frozen. Yes, it was touching.
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?Uhmmmm I like salami and cheese, but also tuna.
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? 
I do love me some cheeseburgers. YUM
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Nah.
Question 24: what is your eye colour? 
My eyes are brown.
Question 25: can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?People are gonna hate me for this, but no. I don't really know why some people love pepsi and hate coke (or the other way around) when to me, it almost tastes the same. And I don't have a preference.

- Lirie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen